Resident Care Director, is expected to oversee all phases of the care for the residents as well as supervision of care staff.
Must be in strict accordance with state rules and regulations. Be aware that maintaining excellent service, quality care, high occupancy, effective communications, and high resident satisfaction are our expectation and standard.
Nurse duties include but not limited to contributing to Community s relationships by demonstrating cooperation and professional conduct with residents, families, fellow associates, physicians, pharmacies and other vendors or persons; contributing to team effort by being flexible in work assignments by furnishing support, by taking initiative, and by understanding how this position affects and compliments all other Community positions.
Supervising resident care staff and licensed nurses, provide training, provide formal and informal performance feedback; evaluating resident care needs and determine required level of care upon admission and changes in condition; observing residents' health status and/or reactions to drugs, treatments, or significant incidents; reviewing and implementing incident reports; maintaining records and files for residents; and implement orientation and education programs that explain the philosophy of service in accordance with Pacifica Policies and Procedures.
Must be a RN in good standing with minimum of two years experience in Geriatric Care or similar setting. Job Requirements:
- Advance individual patient plan of care
- Delivering the highest quality in patient care
- Ensure the delivery of quality patient care
- Direct delivery of patient care
- Enforce high standards for the quality of patient care
- Develop and direct nursing administration and patient care
- Directing and managing all aspects of patient care delivery system for assigned patient care units
- Provide direction to clinical staff related to patient care delivery
- Perform basic patient care activities to patients in assigned area
- Manage clinical patient care activities, workflow and nursing resources
- Assure coordination of patient care services across the continuum
- Drive and how support patient-centered care practices
- Assure high quality and proper follow-up patient care with regard to patient needs
- Ensure that nursing standards of patient care and standards of nursing practice
- Oversee all direct and indirect patient care services provided by clinical staff
- Solicit staff and patient feedback
- Organizing and conducting a team approach for patient care
- Insure that assigned nursing staff communicate with other health care disciplines to facilitate coordination of patient care
- Assure continuity of patient/family care in all settings
- Implement a patient care service system for / designated department(s) that ensure quality care and optimal patient outcomes