Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Full time: Day Shift
Intro and job overview: Join our KBBH team and find meaningful work, inspiring colleagues, career growth, great compensation, and excellent benefits. Located in beautiful Southern Oregon.
Join an outstanding multi-disciplinary team including an on-staff psychiatric team and licensed clinical staff. Klamath Basin Behavioral Health is an accredited NHSC facility.
The NHSC Loan Repayment Program is open to licensed primary care medical, dental, and mental and behavioral health providers who are employed by accredited sites.
Human Resource Generalist Benefits and Pay range:
- Salary: $52,900.00 - $60,900.00 DOE
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 403 (b) & up to 8% Matching
- Paid Vacation & Wellness Days
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Human Resource Generalist Summary
Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resource Generalist will have extensive background in HR generalist affairs, including experience in employee recruitment and retention, staff development, mediation, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, HR records management, HR policies development and legal compliance.
Human Resource Generalist Responsibilities and Qualifications: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Benefits Administration
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, employee rights including leaves and workers compensation.
- Administer performance & talent management which may include coaching, training, and disciplinary matters.
- Ensure occupational health and safety working closely with HR Manager & Facilities Manager.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Partners with HR Coordinator with on-boarding tasks including facilitating orientation & training.
- Conduct employee meeting that could include 30 day follow up, 6 month stay interviews, and voluntary exit interviews.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices.
- Oversee and maintain electronic file structure.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Human Resource Generalist Education: Must meet one requirement to qualify:
- Associate degree in Business Administration required or equivalent work experience of at least 3-5 years in Human Resources.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, business administration, or related field preferred.
Human Resource Generalist Experience: Experience to demonstrate the competencies to identify precipitating events:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Must be able to work independently and make sound judgement and decisions with little supervision.
Other Considerations: Klamath Basin Behavioral Health celebrates diversity and is committed to creating inclusive and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Our employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and agency need.
- COVID-19 Vaccination or medical or religious exemption