More Than An Office Admin Assistant !
Want to be part of something truly special? Our state of the art facility is over 15,000 sq. ft. and produces world class live edged table tops, mantles, timbers, lumber, turning blanks, book matched sets, musical instruments, burls caps, burl blanks, and more! We can mill logs 45’ long and up to 6’ in diameter on our hydraulic high strain sawmill.
At Cook Woods, we believe in good old fashioned hard work, a team mentality, and a family atmosphere. This position is so much more than just an office job. We're looking for someone highly motivated who wants to hit the ground running and develop a career where they can invest in learning all about our company and our woods while delivering incredible service to customers who are from the USA and all over the world.
Want to join our team? We can't wait!
Here's what you'll need:
- Cover Letter
- 60-80 wpm Typing Test (This can be completed and printed or downloaded from any free online typing test - a snip can be submitted, certificate not required)
- Full Time 8:00 - 5:00
- Fast-paced customer service/web based business environment
- Administrative role, requiring reliable, organized, accurate, and VERY detail oriented individual
- Use of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Shopify E-Commerce Software, Adobe Photoshop, QuickBooks, & many online programs
- Professional customer service - requires friendly, person who is willing to do e-commerce sales to customers from our website
- Requires strong interpersonal/communication skills, self-motivated
- Fluid time management skills & project management skills
- Multitasking with demanding prioritization skills for independent work
- Excellent grammar and spelling for descriptions of internet products and marketing materials
- Processing online orders
- Answering incoming phone calls and emails
- Selling to customers who call/email looking for products
- Customer service
- Project management skills
- Editing website photos
- Website database maintenance
- Bank deposits, data entry, processing payments
- Assist in dictation for wood products descriptions
- Creativity with marketing emails and sales
- Assist owners with many miscellaneous tasks & projects
- Type 60+ words per minute mandatory (ideal candidate types 70+wpm) - please do not apply if your typing speed does not match this requirement
- Proficient at Internet & computer
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communications skills
- Proficiency in planning, organizing, prioritizing, and problem solving
- Excellent number accuracy with demonstrated precision
- Basic knowledge of Quick Books & Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Sales experience helpful
- Extreme attention to detail
- Follow through on all assigned tasks
- Ability to work within tight and constantly changing deadlines
- Willingness to assist as needed and flexible to changing workload
- Ability to problem solve and research
- Willingness to take on special projects on top of normal work duties as well as work overtime if needed to achieve assigned tasks.
- Interest in learning our products is a must.
- Friendly, personable, honest, and highly motivated self-starter!
- Genuine desire to work hard will serve this person well and allow for growth opportunities
- Room for future growth for motivated candidate
- Paid Time Off 40 hrs. per year
- Holiday Pay for all major holidays
- Long and Short Term Disability Policy Fully Funded by the Company
- 401K policy after 1 year
Drug testing and background check are mandatory. All candidates are enrolled in a random drug screening program.
Related keywords: administrative assistant, office manager, office assistant, administrative, office administrator
Job Type: Full-time