WISE & Co., LLP, Certified Public Accountants- Urgent Hires!
Great opportunity to work in a high volume, growing firm!! We are seeking Accounting Professionals and Leaders in Medford, Klamath Falls and Lakeview, Oregon to join our growing team of 27 to assist in tax, auditing, and firm growth.
We look forward to meeting experienced, and thorough certified public accountants or those with appropriate experience to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise in a variety of personal and corporate accounting practices, including payroll and taxes. You must be highly accurate and efficient, utilizing your vast knowledge of the current tax code, upholding our standard of exceptional customer service, and, above all else, providing consistent, accurate accounting services to our clients and our team.
Clients want advisors with whom they can relate and trust; Advisors that help them to protect resources and benefit from opportunities that arise. We look for clients who value personal attention and solid advice. Our attention to client needs will enable them to respond confidently to changes in personal circumstances or business environments. We are real people who genuinely care about clients, team members and their successes.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Conduct tax interviews with clients
· Request, collect and compile all necessary documents
· Process state and federal individual, business, and payroll taxes
· Maintain client relationships
· Monitor and mentor/train junior team members (DOE)
· Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively
· Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times
· Uphold the excellent reputation of the firm
· Maintain constant communication with the IRS, State Agencies, and our clients and team members
· Maintain highly organized and updated client files
· Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve shared goals
Requirements and Qualifications
For managerial positions, candidates must possess a certified public accountant (CPA) license in good standing from Oregon.
· Corporate and personal tax experience is a plus. Experience in auditing helpful
· Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
· Familiarity with financial statements and SARS
· Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
· Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
· Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
· Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, adept at critical thinking and problem solving
· Outstanding phone and email etiquette
· Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
Background check required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year (DOE)
Number of hires for this role
We follow all the State of Oregon's mandates.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.